Friday, May 02, 2008

Ya Like My New Digs?

A friend of mine, who shall remain nameless (Lori Hahn), was kind enough to tell me that my former template was "blah". So I fiddled around with templates and changed it up a bit one night. She was supportive, "yeah, you did it!" and honest, "still looks like crap though".

I, being the not-good-at-all with the tech side of the blogging world, or even the non-tech side, gave Lori free-range rights at my blog. That's healthy.

So, if you love it..Lori is a goddess chick. If you don't so much...she's a clucker. I, for one, love the new look.

6 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Eh, hem. This is one you picked out, so there you go...it's fabulous.

Unknown said...

I did? I have got to lay off the crack I guess. Well, you put it all together. Thanks!

Mike S said...

Super look! Is that a section of an ancient (Han Dynasty)Chinese bell in the header?

ps...baking travails continue here. Got one really funky lemon cake cooked today. Looks like something from an alley behind a bar in the morning. Tastes good though, once ya get over the nausea inducing appearance:)

Unknown said...

Mike,

More like a Hahn Dynasty Bell.

Dale said...

I like!

Anonymous said...

Love the look!