Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some of my favorite things

This dressing is divine...so summery and refreshing. Great on quinoa pasta!

On Sat. eve I poached some chicken and then added some veggies...served it cold with that lovely dressing!
I bought a package of those cheap scrubbers at the dollar store...best thing to clean my garden potatoes with!!
and I made potato salad on Sunday..my MIL's favorite! Dave wanted the HOT paprika on ours.....oh so good!! Used spicy dill pickles too. I love a good pickle.

3 comments:

Taradharma said...

the dressing sounds great - what you did with it: genius.

I recently had a homemade Green Goddess dressing with big chunks of avocado in it. Got the recipe and will be making my own - it was to die for!

BTW - used my NEW pan last night to make fajitas -- xxoo

Joanna Jenkins said...

Isn't it amazing the things you can find at the Dollar Store???

We're big potato salad fans at our house.... and pickles too. We love pickles.

Cheers, jj

Garret said...

The dressing sounds great - it seems similar to one found in a copycat cookbook. The ones you buy to get restaurant recipes!

Potatoes are one of my favorites!

Thanks for the post and keep them coming!