My MIL and I enjoyed this for lunch today. Here is my recipe...but might be someone else's too..
- 2 tablespoons vegenaise (silly cause it's for vegens..no eggs..but I LOVE it)
- 2 tablespoons prepared ballpark mustard
- 1/2 tsp fresh baby dill
- 1 large slice red onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- crispy lettuce for sandwich
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes. Remove from hot water and put into ice bath. After they are cold..peel and slice into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, onion and salt and pepper. Mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Serve on your fave bread....I had a potato bun on hand.