Saturday, October 03, 2009

Food We've Eaten this Week....




Papa Murphys done my way: veggie pizza with lots more shrooms than they give ya!



I made this spinach and potato frittata in my little cast iron pan. Used 4 eggs, beaten. Started it on the stove-top and finished in the oven at 400 for 10 minutes. It was a lovely lunch for the in-laws and myself. I cooked the potatoes (and onions) first..natch.






I made cranberry beans (from Corti's). I browned some lemon/garlic/chicken sausage and some swiss chard..and more lemon juice with a bit of olive oil. Served it over orzo which I cooked in chicken broth. Delish...really!

4 comments:

Peg said...

Beans and greens, one of my favorites. Cheryl just dug up some beautiful new little potatoes. Now I have something to cook for football day!

Melly/Melody/or Mel said...

yippee!!

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Pat said...

Cool beans....so to speak. I'll have to check out the site. Congrats!