Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Lemon Grass at Home

I bought Mai Pham's sauce at The Nuggett a month ago..or so.
I used some fabulous shrimp that I got at Food Co-op and veggies from the Farmer's Market. I served it over brown jasmine rice. You'll need a can of coconut milk too. It was great!

Nice sauce, great ingredients. We dined at Lemon Grass Restaurant about 10 days ago. It was good... but I didn't go ga ga over anything. It's not like I am looking forward to going back right away.

Simple salad with radishes and herbs from the garden. Just dressed it with olive oil and lemon juice. Refreshing.

I am down to my last two radishes. My next crop should be ready about the time the carrots are up! I've already picked two ripe tomatoes. They were the smallerish ones and I ate them right off the vine, all warm from the sun. Delightful!




2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh that looks gorgeous! You have got to check out that book Hot Sour Salty Sweet if you haven't already. You would love it!

Eileen and Karen said...

So, was the sauce good? It looked really good.