I was reading Lori's blog and then decided maybe I should think about this past year.
1. I am still alive.
2. My husband is still alive.
3. My in-laws are still alive.
4. My brother and sisters are still alive.
4. I have two darling grandkids who I get to go see often!
5. I have a talented son who loves his family.
6. I have a talented DIL who loves her family.
7. I have another talented, but bird-brained, son who is still alive.
9. I have a few friends whom I trust and am so happy I know.
10. We had a marvelous party for Dave in March.
11. We had a marvelous party for my in-laws in September.
12. The kids came from Portland...hurray!
13. I marched for equal rights for gays.
14. I grew lots of tomatoes and cukes..and canned lots of tomatoes!!
I am sure there is more...but usually I can't recall what I did last week and I am exhausted now.