Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Butt and a Crock




It's that time of year so dust off your crock pot. I stuffed

garlic in this pork butt and then drizzled a bit of Stubbs

Pork Marinade over the top..with just 1/2 cup of water.

I'll cook it on high for a couple of hours and then lower it

for a few. As you can see, I threw in half an onion as well.


I can't decide if I want to make pulled pork sandwiches,

pork bings, pork dumplings, or stop the cooking sooner

..add some carrots, celery, and potatoes and call it a roast.


Ming Tsai was making hot water dough the other day and

he made the best dishes from it.
TOP CHEF begins tonight....on Bravo!


2 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Yummy. SChwans for us tonight.

Eileen and Karen said...

Yaa.. Top Chef! What did you end up making with your pork?