Monday, December 10, 2007

Ethan Michael Harris




Jenn and baby Ethan......
What a proud mom!
.....Here we are; he is kinda shy so he looked away from the camera when I was holding him. He weighed in at 9 lbs and was 21 inches long. He seems to like to eat...already! He was born at 3:07 pm..and his sisters birthday is 3/7/06. Jenn said this morning that she planned to have him at about 3:00..and she was right!
The poor little guy came out a bit bruised..he sorta scraped against Jenn's tailbone. His father was black and blue when he came out too..and Ethan looks just like he did. Go back to my November 12th post and you'll see what I mean!


Jenn was a trooper, and Mike was busy taking pictures when they asked him to cut the cord already! At least, this is what I was told. :) I am so happy for their little family. They are such good parents. I am one wonderful grandma..BTW. Elaina did very well today...I'll post a pic of her holding Ethan when Mike has time to edit.

I have two grandchildren. Can you believe that?!
P.S. 12/11/07 I just watched the birth video. Incredible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma!! All 3 of you look beautiful. Please post a picture of that shy boy facing us. He does look like Michael.
Grandkids treat Grandma's like rock stars! They are the best thing ever!!
Bless you all.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Mel, please wish the kids my heartfelt congratulations! How terrific that everyone is healthy and happy! And, don't you look terrific! Grandma, indeed.

Unknown said...

I died my hair for the event. :)

When Mike gets time to edit (he shoots "raw", whatever that means)I'll post a better pic of Ethan.

He and Jenn come home today. Elaina is testing the limits.

Eileen and Karen said...

Congratulations!! How fun for you..
I'm glad everything went well for mom and baby (even if he is a little black and blue).
What a great Christmas gift for all of you!