Tuesday, September 04, 2007

We Got Goosed

I picked up my son at the train station early Sunday morning, so we stopped by the Fox and Goose for breakfast. We were bloody well famished. I planned on hitting the farmers market afterward. Nope. We both had "the runs" so badly that we drove straight home and spent the better part of the morning on the toilet. I am very greatful for two bathrooms. The only thing we both had were the 'bangers'..English Sausage. I think they shipped it from London and forgot to put it on ice.

I liked the atmosphere...the old pub look and all. I've had better eggs benedict at several places. It would be fun to eat there at night maybe...after I've had a round of immodium.

1 comment:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

I think it's overrated. I like The Waffle House next door.