Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More stuff we grilled/cooked this week..... so far

Dave brined and rubbed and grilled this chicken..it was so moist and grrrreat!
See what I mean?
I made some "baked potato" soup with bacon and preserved meyer lemons. My in-laws LOVED it. I did too. :) I prefer chunks of potatoes in mine.
Artichoke and sun-dried tomato/basil ravioli with Italian sausage...and peccorino cheese
Slurp...munch....grrrrrr. yum. If anyone wants the recipe...just ask. I hope I can remember how we did it. That's how we roll over here.

4 comments:

Taradharma said...

this gives me ideas...I just purchased some chicken sausage ravioli at TJs....

the food all looks so succulent!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm on a diet or I'd ask for the ravioli recipe. YUM!
Thanks for the culinary tour.
jj

Anonymous said...

It all looks delicious! I would like Dave's chicken recipe - my homegrown can be a little dry. Did you make the ravioli? ~ Marcia

Unknown said...

I'll ask Dave for the recipe.

My MIL bought this really great artisan ravioli and asked me to make it. I did make the sauce though!

I need to make pasta....I always love doing it.