Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sundays With Marlena Spieler...for real!

click to enlarge...so you can smell the soup


Well folks...I actually did spend Sunday with Marlena and that is why I have not posted anything today. Spent yesterday super cleaning my house and cooking and then we had this glorious Jewish food fest today. I am pooped people...and happy. I will post her recipe tomorrow...by the way, she ate what I made and said it was very delicious. She was so kind and so much fun. Her aunt Estelle was a hoot! Please check out Eileen and Shankari's blogposts for today. They actually posted new recipes today!!

I am bad and should be spanked.

I'll post one picture..just to get you drooling.

3 comments:

rajesh said...

The fragrant beet root soup was awesome, and we both had a great time today.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Wow! How fun for you! And that picture is making me hungry again already.

Dave Koontz said...

I had a great time and the food was magnificent.