Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love Greecie Food

Veggie and Lamb Kabobs...ru feeling da love?
Zuchinni, tomatoes, crimini mushrooms, onions, and lamb drizzled with evoo, lemon juice, S&P. I did marinate the lamb in chopped fresh mint, garlic, oregano, evoo & fresh lemon juice.

Greek Salad with real Greek Feta from Corti's.... delicious and so summery.

Kalamata olives, tomatoes, cukes, red onions, big chunks of feta, fresh lemon juice, evoo, S&P. Even though lettuce is not traditionally served in a true Greek Salad, I snuck some in anyway... and didn't get caught. shhhh



2 comments:

Taradharma said...

looks sooooo good! thanks for the great dinner suggestion. I've been down with a icky cold and food has not been attractive, but at 1:30 a.m. these photos have got my taste buds going!

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better!!