Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Range Asian Chicken?

I had the free-range chicken from Taylor's so decided to marinate it in a sesame, soy, ginger, garlic sauce for 45 min. before baking it in a 375 oven for about 55 min. I strained and reduced the marinade for about 30 minutes and then brushed it on the chicken right before serving.

I made a lentil, brown jasmine rice, and orzo salad...with lemon zest, spring onions, and finely cut celery. I served it slightly cold. I cooked it in the "better than bouillon" chicken base. I added the veggies right before I served it. Buy it!

Have you ever had the Studebaker Cheesecake? OMG!


Just put this in cause I love Swiss Chard. I am growing some in my garden.




2 comments:

Eileen and Karen said...

Wow that chicken looks great! Good pictures! Yes, that cheesecake is great.

Andys GoodeLife said...

*wipes her drool from the keyboard*

Until now I had never heard of a Studebaker Cheesecake...

(and yes, swiss chard is awesome and it keeps growing if you pluck it regularily -- yum... but let's get back to that Cheesecake -- yes, with a capital "C"!)