Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane (maybe)

I've had a perfectly great time in Portland. Elaina had quite the birthday party! It was held at metro gymnastics (where she'll be attending pre-school this fall). The kids got to jump into a huge bunch of foam bricks. jump on a long trampoline, and have some fun time in a huge slide/ball jumper thing-a-majegee. Then, it was on to cake and beverages..and present opening.

I took some pictures with my old sony..so we'll see how they turn out. The screen is so small I could barely make out what is in the picture...that, and I am getting old and can't see as well as I used to.

I slept in Elaina's bed this trip and each morning she climbed in bed with me and we played "hide from the monster's". One just never tires of that game.

I woke up to great big snow flakes falling the other day...and it is presently hailing. My flight leaves at 5:50 p.m. Maybe I'll get "snowed in" ?? I best check the airlines. While I do that, please enjoy the following youtube video...a classic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sesmHVYiOHo&feature=related

4 comments:

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Hey, You're Back! Welcome Back! Yay! Short trip.

Anonymous said...

I like the video and went on to watch more clips until I was scared out of my mind.

Ah, thanks, Mel!

Eileen and Karen said...

Sounds like a wonderful time you had with your grandkids. It's so much fun isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Miss you already!