Thursday, November 06, 2008

California Cares About Animal Rights

Prop 2 passed, so now chickens can relax on mini-chaise lounge chairs while waiting to lay their eggs.... and pigs can stretch out and relax before going to slaughter. (satire people, satire)

But gays and lesbians still don't have the same rights as everyone else in this country.

I care about animals too....but I care more about people, and their children...and their future.

What gives California? What is up with that Yes on 8 vote to ban gay marriage??

I am going to cook some poached eggs, then I'm going to grill a bit of ham...and I am going to eat it!

Later, for dinner, I am going to make a huge meatloaf with ground pork and I always add eggs for binding.

I always cook when I feel frustrated and sad. It makes me feel better. Tomorrow we are having chicken.

No comments: