Thursday, March 20, 2008

Who Knew?

Grrrrrr.

So, my husband bought this fabulous computer over 5 weeks ago. I kept asking..when can I download pics onto my blog? When can I get my email on this fast computer? We have a fabulous webcam..when can we see our grandkids in Portland?

He kept saying, "it will take awhile for me to download the necessary files to make it all happen". I waited.

About two weeks ago, our old computer died..it was dead.

Suddenly, I was able to communicate via email on our new computer. Dave gave me some strange reason that it suddenly worked. When I asked if we could now use our webcam..to communicate with our grandkids, he was hesitant. "I might have to check with our tech guy on that".

Well, I keep hoping that I will be able to download pics...but I just tried, and no go. Grrrrrrrrr!

No comments: